The granulator is the main equipment in the production process of each feed mill. It can also be said that it is the heart of the feed mill. The correct use of the granulator directly affects the economic benefits of the feed mill. The following good feed editor introduces the feed mill system. The correct operation and use of the granulator:
After the machine is installed, the test should be carried out first. The following points should be made during the test:
1, familiar with granulator lubrication system
2, put the power switch in the OFF position
3. Before opening the door, separate the cutter from the die.
4. Open the door of the granulator and check whether the fasteners in the pressing chamber are loose or not.
5. Check the agitator, feeder and ring die hole to see if it has metal or foreign matter.
6. Check whether the fastening bolts of the ring die are tightened, and the torque of the bolts and nuts is generally 48 kg/m. After the granulator has been running for about half an hour, check the torque data of the tightening bolts and nuts. It should not be too tight or too loose.
7. Turn the machine by hand to check for blockage and flexibility.
8. Check the oil level of the gearbox. When the granulator is running, it must maintain a certain oil level.
9, check whether the gas supply is normal, the steam pressure should be 0.2-0.4mpa.
10. Close the door of the granulator and fasten it.
11. Open the energized switch to energize the motor.
12. Start the main motor: Important note: Do not put anything (including the hand) into the machine.
13. Check that the ring mode is turned correctly. When you face the die, the direction of rotation of the die is clockwise.
14. Check if the stroke shape works effectively. Pull the travel switch contacts by hand and the main motor should be able to be powered off.
15. Start the host for about 20 minutes. After parking, touch the tooth shaft close to the oil seal. If the tooth shaft is hot, the oil seal plate should be loosened, but it should not leak oil.
16. There should be enough material in the grain storage bin above the feeding machine, and the material flow must be uniform and continuous.
17. Discharge the condensate from the steam line to ensure that water droplets do not drip inside the conditioner.
18. Put in a certain amount of material (oily feed and feeder and conditioner) and start two motors to remove the metal that may fall into it during installation, but the material does not pass through the ring die granulator because For ring molds and press rolls, metal fragments are very dangerous.
19, restart the main motor, with a small amount of oily feed (such as fine sputum) pressure test, pressure test time to feed the material from the chute observation door, the feed should be as uniform as possible until most of the die hole granules, the machine After the part is tested normally, it can be used officially. Any abnormality may be found in any step and should be eliminated at any time.
Diamond Electroplate Saw Blades,Diamond Electroplating Saw Blade,Electroplated Saw Blade with Flange
Diamond Saw Blades Co., Ltd. , http://www.nssawblade.com