Cutting skills for aluminum welding:
1. The most suitable for welding aluminum is the wire-type welding torch. If you can not use this welding torch, try to use the shortest welding torch to keep the welding torch straight; only use argon as shielding gas; only when welding aluminum Use the push gun technique.
2. If you find a wire feed problem, try a conductive head that is one size larger than the wire.
3. The most commonly used wire for welding aluminum is a softer standard wire. The other is harder (easier to feed the wire), which is mainly used in welding operations where hardness and strength are required.
4. Before the welding starts, the surface oxide layer of the aluminum material should be removed. Use a special stainless steel brush to remove the oxide layer.
5. Fill the crater at the end of the weld to prevent cracks. One way is to leave the torch in the bath for a few seconds after soldering.
China leading manufacturers and suppliers of Aluminum Bar , and we are specialize in Aluminum Angle Bar, Casting Aluminium Bar, Aluminium Alloy Bar, Extruded Aluminum Bar, etc. Our product quality is absolutely guaranteed, allowing customers to rest assured that use.
Aluminum Bar, Aluminum Angle Bar, Casting Aluminium Bar, Aluminium Alloy Bar, Extruded Aluminum Bar
Luoyang Jinxuan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. , http://www.jinxuanalu.com