The use of pesticides must follow: (1) According to different control objects, choose the appropriate pesticide. (2) Determine the time of application according to the occurrence of the control object. (3) Master the effective dose, and apply it at the right time. (4) According to the characteristics of pesticides, select the appropriate application method.
Commonly used methods of application are as follows:
1. Spraying method: It is the most commonly used method for controlling pests and diseases of crops in large fields. The spray pesticide is used to dilute the pesticide preparation used in liquid form, spray it onto the surface of the crop to form a drug film, and achieve the purpose of controlling pests and diseases. Spray requires a sprayer, water source and good water quality.
2. Powder spraying method: The dust is generated by the duster to spray the pesticide powder onto the surface of the crop. Suitable for water-deficient areas, high work efficiency, but the powder adhesion is poor, the flow is strong, the control effect is generally not as good as the spray method, easy to pollute the environment.
3, pouring method: is a quantitative emulsifiable concentrate. Wettable powder or water, etc., diluted with water, stirred evenly, poured into plants or sprayed with water. It is mainly used for the control of pests in rice fields. The water consumption is 2-3 times more than that of spray, which is not suitable for the prevention and treatment of most diseases.
4, application method: suitable for the application of granules and toxic soil. When making toxic soil, when the medicinal agent is a powder, it can be directly mixed with fine soil in a certain number of parts; when the liquid agent is diluted with a small amount of water, spray it on the fine soil with a sprayer and mix it with the toxic soil to control the plant. The pests should be carried out at the end of the foggy water. The prevention and control of underground pests should be carried out after the fog is dry. For highly toxic pesticides, it cannot be made into poisonous soil.
5, soil treatment method: combined with ploughing, the pesticide is applied to the ground by spraying, dusting or spreading, and then turned into the soil layer, mainly used to control underground pests, nematodes, soil-borne diseases and insects in the soil,è›¹, also used for the application of systemic agents, absorbed by the roots, transmitted to the ground of the crop, to control pests and germs on the ground.
6, seed dressing method: a certain amount of pesticides mixed with the seeds and mix well after sowing, can pre-treat the pathogens and underground pests and seedling diseases attached to the seeds.
7. Seedling impregnation method: a method of impregnating seedlings with a certain concentration of chemical liquid. The commonly used pesticides are water solvents and emulsifiable concentrates for controlling pathogens attached to seedlings. Dip seedlings should strictly control the concentration, temperature and immersion time of the liquid to avoid phytotoxicity.
8. Poison bait and poisonous valley method: Mix the pesticide with stomach toxicity and the bait and grain that the pest rats like to eat, apply it to the ground, and use it to control pests on the ground. The preparation of poisonous valley should first sautÃ© the grain or Cooked half-cooked, air-dried into a half-dried and then mixed with medicine.
9. Fumigation method: It is the use of toxic gas produced by volatile pesticides to control pests and diseases, mainly used for pest control in soil, greenhouses, greenhouses, warehouses and other places.
10, fumigation method: the main application of smoke pesticides, the ignition of pesticides to produce dense smoke dispersed in the air, play a role in the prevention and control of pests and diseases. It is mainly used to control pests and diseases in closed places such as greenhouses, greenhouses and warehouses.
11. Coating method: The systemic pesticide is formulated into a high concentration of liquid medicine, which is applied to the stems, leaves and growth points of plants, and is mainly used for controlling pests and drill collars with sucking mouthparts. For pests, fungicides with a certain penetration force can also be applied to control fruit tree diseases.
ã€Commentã€‘ ã€Print this articleã€‘ ã€Close this pageã€‘ ã€Large, medium and smallã€‘
- Greenhouse Film Made of durable low density polyethylene material heavy duty Clear Plastic Film cover
- Greenhouse clear plastic filmSuperior clarity, strength and toughness, weather-resistant and tear-proof
- Uv treated plastic film greenhouse UV protection,allowed light transmission, also cold resistant and water proof
- Film for greenhouse Protect plants and crops from the bad weather & enjoy longer growing seasons
- Tunnel Plastic Greenhouse Film agriculture Covers all your needs whether it is for single season, full year or 5 year protection
Transparent Greenhouse Film,Transparent Blue Film,Plastic Greenhouse Film,Greenhouse Cover Film
HEBEI TUOHUA METAL PRODUCTS CO.,LTD , http://www.penetting.com