First, the rolling bearing 1, the bearing and the shaft are matched by the base hole, and the bearing and the outer casing are made by the base shaft. The values â€‹â€‹of bearing dimensional tolerance and rotation accuracy are in accordance with GB307-84. Technical standard of BRY high temperature oil pump bearing 1. Rolling bearing 1. The bearing and the shaft are matched by the base hole, and the bearing and the outer casing are made by the base shaft.
The values â€‹â€‹of bearing dimensional tolerance and rotation accuracy are in accordance with GB307-84.
2. The journal and the inner hole of the bearing housing matched with the bearing are in accordance with the provisions of GB1031-83. The rall roughness of the journal is less than 1.6Î¼m. The Ra value of the bore roughness of the Botaibang bearing housing is less than 2.5Î¼m.
3. When manufacturing bearing rings and rollers with GCr15 and ZGCr15 steel, the hardness of the ferrule and roller should be 61~65HRC; when made of GCr15SiMn and ZGCr15SiMn steel, the hardness value should be 60~64HRC. The hardness inspection method and the uniformity of the hardness of the same part are as specified in JB1255.
4. Check the radial clearance and axial clearance of the bearing to meet the requirements of GB4604-84.
5. The inner and outer ring raceways of rolling bearings should be free from flaking and severe wear. There should be no cracks in the inner and outer rings; the balls should be free of wear, the cages are not seriously deformed, there is no abnormal noise and vibration when rotating, and should stop gradually when stopping.
6. For the C-class tolerance tapered roller bearing, the contact precision between the roller and the ferrule raceway shall be checked under the action of a certain load. The contact marks shall be continuous, and the contact length shall not be less than 80 of the roller busbar.
Second, sliding bearing 1, BRY high-temperature oil pump for the radial thick-walled tile 1 using the lead-press method, the lifting shaft method or other methods to measure the bearing clearance and tile interference, the shaft clearance meets the requirements, the tile interference should be 0 ~0.02mm.
2 Check all parts, there should be no damage and cracks, and the bearing bush should be free from peeling, pores, cracks, channels and partial wear.
The contact condition between the 3 bush and the journal is checked by the coloring method, and the inspection angle should be 60Â° to 90Â° (the lower limit of the rotation speed is higher than 1000r/min, and the upper limit of the rotation speed is less than 1000r/min). Uniform contact is required within the contact range, and there should be 2 to 4 contact points per square centimeter. If the contact is poor, scraping must be performed.
4 Clean the bearing box, the oil holes are unblocked, and there must be no cracks or leakage.
The 5 watt back and the bearing housing should be closely and evenly bonded, and the coloring method should be used to check that the contact area is not less than 50.
2. BRY high-temperature oil pump should be firmly and tightly combined with the alloy layer and the tile shell of the radial thin-walled tile 1 bearing bush, and there should be no delamination or shelling. The surface of the alloy layer and the surface of the two half-slabs should be smooth and flat, and defects such as cracks, pores, heavy skin, slag inclusions and bumps are not allowed.
2W back and the inner hole surface of the bearing housing should be closely and evenly bonded. Check by coloring method. If the inner diameter is less than 180mm, the contact area is not less than 85, and the inner diameter is greater than or equal to 180mm, and the contact area is not less than 70.
The matching clearance and contact condition of the 3-axis bush and the journal are guaranteed by the machining precision. The contact area is generally not allowed to be scraped. If the axial contact is uneven, it can be slightly trimmed.
4 After assembly, check with a 0.02mm feeler gauge at the mid-section, and it should not be qualified.
3, for the thrust bearing 1 bearing bush should be free of wear, deformation, cracks, scratches, delamination, crushing and burn defects; the contact with the thrust plate should be evenly printed, the contact area should not be less than 70 and the entire circumference of each tile The block is evenly distributed; the thickness difference of the same group of tiles should be no more than 0.01mm, and the tile babbitt should be rounded into the oil wedge in the direction of rotation to facilitate the entry of lubricating oil; the back bearing surface is smooth and smooth. Botou Taibang Pump & Valve Manufacturing Co., Ltd. 2 Adjust the gasket to be smooth, flat, non-flexible, and use a layer of gasket with a thickness difference of not more than 0.01mm.
3 After the bearing cap is assembled, the thrust bearing clearance is repeatedly measured by the push shaft method, and the value should be within the required range. In this way, the thrust bearing clearance measured on the side of the shaft displacement probe must be the same, and the indication zero of the displacement probe should be adjusted as specified.
4 bearing shell horizontal joint surface is tight, not bad. The oil hole for measuring the oil temperature is aligned with the tile cover eye and is not skewed. The oil hole is clean and unobstructed.
Editor: (Hardware Business Network Information Center) http://news.chinawj.com.cn
HANMAC is Manufacturer & Supplier of premium quality range of Aluminum Blind Flange. Aluminum 5083 Blind Flange is also called flange cover. It is a flange without holes in the middle for sealing the pipe plug.
Every process of Aluminum 1060 Blind Flange will be checked by responsible QC which insures every product's quality.
We welcome small quantity order for Aluminum 6061 Blind Flange
Our production scope: ASTM/ASME/ANSIB16.5, B16.47,
Size: 1/2"-120" (DN15-DN3000)
Facing RF/FF / RTJ
Standard: ASTM/ASME/ANSIB16.5, ASME/ANSI B16.3and
B16.47, ASME/ANSIB16.42, JIS/KS (5K, 10K, 16K, 20K), DIN2633, DIN2634, DIN2635,EN1092,BS4504,
Inspection: In house and third party
Document: MTC Comply with EN10204 3.1 can be
provided prior to shipment
Aluminum Blind Flange
Aluminum 1060 Blind Flange, Aluminum 5083 Blind Flange, Aluminum 6061 Blind Flange, Aluminum Alloy Blind Flange
HEBEI HANMAC MACHINE CO., LTD. , https://www.chinahanmac.com